03 November 2009

Quick Update.....

Just a quick update on all that's going on!
This weekend we will be in Vegas for the Divisional race...SO, if you're out there....Come find me!
I'd love to meet ya!!!!
Next weekend, Nov 12-15 we will be in Pomona for the Finals!!! I'm racing that one....WOO HOO!!! Again, if you're out there....come find me!!!! The pits are open so you can come and hang out if you'd like!
November 21st we are heading to Camp Pendleton to show the car to the troops and families at their Harvest Festival....That's going to be sooooo great!
November 26th THANKSGIVING!!! Please remember to not only give thanks to your family and friends, but to the troops serving all over the world!
November 29th thru December 6th - VACATION!!!!
Then onto Christmas, New Year, Showing the car in Mesa, AZ at Sunshine Acres Children's Home, My 40th b-day (where does the time go?), My best friend coming out for a week,
then February racing starts again and more shows to come!!!!!
That's all for now....Take care and I'll see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment