06 August 2009

Going into business

I must be crazy? Well, I already knew that! Yes you read the headline correctly, I'm turning Drag Race Girl into Drag Race Girl, LLC! I'm going to hopefully make some money with my passion! I figure I don't have anything to loose, I'm already unemployed (along with 13 million other Americans), my house (well it's too hard to go there), so....I might as well do it!
Basically I will be a marketing machine for local businesses and the money I make off of that, will go to racing (of course), but I will also turn it into more trips to see the troops and kids. In between all of that, I will be donating time and money to local charities like the American Legion and The Elks Club and even the ICS (international chili society). I will probably come up with t-shirts and the like to make even more, it all helps!
Well, that's it for the update for now.....
Take care and I'll see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment