08 September 2009

Just a short note of HI!!

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder blog about a couple of upcoming events that Drag Race Girl will be at:

1. September 26th OC Fair Grounds in Costa Mesa - Cruisin for a Cure
This is the City of Hope's 10th annual event for their Prostate Cancer Program!
For all of you who live in SoCal, I hope to see you there!

2. October 3rd March AFB - Family Appreciation Day
It is a fun-filled day for military families! They are going to have dunk tank, pony rides,
petting zoo, face painting, water wars, bungee trampolines, and a Dragster! : )

I want to thank in advance a few people and businesses!!! K&N, Lucas Oil, American Legion Post #291, Dar, Kendall, Glenn (as always), Debbie M., Barbara C., Mom, Dad, and I know there are others...I promise to get you in here next time!
Also, just to let you know, I am working on a logo for DRG (drag race girll) for t-shirts and sweatshirts. I'm trying to make it Unisex so the BOYS don't feel funny about wearing a DRG shirt...lol! I'm going to try and keep them inexpensive so EVERYONE can buy one!
Well, take care and I'll see you at the shows!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there i just want to say that I'm very proud to have you as my sister. And I love what your doing with the car. I loves you and miss you so much. And i'm always here for you just remember that :)

    ReplyDelete