26 July 2009

Just a Reminder

1. August 29, 2009 American Legion Post #291 in Balboa Island, CA
I will be showing the car for the Provide a Ride event.
Please be there!

2. If you would like to see the shows we have already done, just check under the blog archive.
It's full of great stories.

3. I have a show lined up for May, 2010 at the California State Chili Championship in San Bernadino. As time gets closer, I will be reminding you all.

4. Check out my facebook page to keep in contact with me! www.facebook.com/drgracegrl

5. If you know of any businesses that would be interested in my dragster services, please tell them about me! The more I make, the more I can go to schools, and military bases and bring lots of SMILES!!!!!

As always, take care and I'll see you at the races!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment