26 July 2009

No Sonoma...... : (

Well, to all my friends and family, we didn't make it to Sonoma this weekend. Glenn has been really sick since last Friday! So I got a double header of movies instead...lol!!!
The first show was Harry Potter..the half blood prince, in which I saw with a couple of my friends. Then when I returned home, Glenn was feeling a little better and wanted to get out of the house, so, we went to see Public Enemies. I loved Harry Potter, of course! Public Enemies, in my opinion, was too long and too many close-ups of Johnny Depps pores! Also, too much shoot'em up for me too. But, some people like that kind of stuff.
On to another subject real quick.... Parallel parking! Is it really that difficult? As I sit in my trusty little window chair, I'm watching this one guy who after turning around in the middle of the road and blocked traffic, tried twice to park behind my car - there was enough room for him - then he pulls out, goes down the street turns around again and parallel parks across the street and it took him about 4 times to get it straight in the spot. He doesn't have a big SUV or even a big car, it's a Nissan 4 door Sentra (I think). Amazing!
So, today I'm just taking it easy and filling you all in the best I can. Not much on the agenda today.......
Keep your fingers crossed that we will make it to Sonoma next weekend for the Divisional race.
Well, as always, stay safe and I'll see you at the races!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment