12 July 2009

Happening things.....

Well, I have a new penpal(email pal), her name is Riley and she is going into the 7th grade.
She was at Pearblossom elementary where we showed the dragster. The 6th grade class sent me thank you notes and Riley was the only one who sent me her e-mail address and requested that we become penpals. So, I obliged. Hopefully we will have a long friendship.

Onto other items....
Saturday July 18th American Legion Surffest '09!!!!! Be there or you really are a bbbbaaaadddd person! As you know, Glenn and I will be showing the car and also, letting people sit in the car and have their pics taken for $1 each. All proceeds will be donated to the AL post #291!!!!!

Then the following weekend, we will be heading to Sonoma, CA! It's RACE time again!!!
YEAH!!! I love the smell of VHT in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing all our friends and going down the track! Not to mention, a big bread bowl of clam chowder!!! OOOOHHH man, to the Wharf I come - Ghiradelli's is a girls dream! Nothing like a huge caramel and chocolate sunday to make your day!

Other than that -
We will be back in Sonoma the following weekend as well. Sooooooo
stay tuned and I will have pictures and tells from the road. Maybe we'll even find a new place to go while we are up there.
Take care, and I'll see ya at the races! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment