28 June 2009

Short Update

Not much going on in the racing seen yet for us. We are getting a sponsorship from Miller-Leaman. You can check out there website at: www.millerleaman.com. They are based out of Daytona Beach, Fla.
I worked with the girls and guys doing Surffest 09 on a banner that we are going to hang by the dragster stating that for $1 you can have your picture taken in the car and all money will be donated to the American Legion to help support our troops!
Our next race will be July 23rd - 26th in Sonoma, CA. And we will be there the following weekend for a divisional race as well.
Then, I think, we are going to be headed to Seattle, WA to see my sister, brother-n-law, and my nephew and niece! I am soooo excited about that one!
Well, that's all for now......Take care and I'll see ya at the races

No comments:

Post a Comment