14 June 2009

Brodie is 1 year old!


Brodie had his 1 year bday this week. I made him some butter cupcakes (no icing) and some vanilla ice cream. He went to Petco and got a very needed grooming, and Noel (his groomer) gave him a bag of goodies and a ribbon for his collar. As you can see in the picture, he had fun with that too! Of course it didn't end there! He got a new Kong with peanut butter filling and a big bag of goodies. His CA grandma got him a puppy lollypop. And he played all day.
On another note, next week I am going to be working with Dar, from the Amer. Legion, on her event "Provide a Ride". I will also be contacting some people at Camp Pendleton to see if we can bring the race car down there to show the troops. I hope it goes well. Keep your fingers crossed!
AS Always, stay safe, take care, and I'll see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment