17 June 2009

I'm almost Famous!! : )

I just received an e-mail today from a couple of on-line drag racing magazines. They are going to publish my story on the "Oklahoma Show"!
The web sites are:
www.dragstory.com
www.rpm-mag.com

Please add these to your FAV's! Who knows, maybe I'll become a regular contributor.
For those of you just tuning into the drgracegrl blog, check under May 09 then click on the "Diamond Support Show". Glenn and I took the dragster, which is all decked out in camo and the American Flag, to Ft. Sill, OK and did a "support" show for my brother-in-laws unit. What a blast. I'm in the works to go to Camp Pendleton, and I'm doing a show at the American Legion post #291. I will keep you all informed.
Take Care.....I'll see you at the races!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment