04 May 2009

More shows in the works!!!!

This is just a short note for today! I received my Hero Cards from Fischle Printing today! They look great! I'm sure all the kids at Ft. Sill will get a kick out of them, I hope the soldiers do too!
I spoke with my sister, Melissa, and we have our hours set for the showing. They will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..
On another note, I was at my American Legion Hall returning some items that I donated my time towards and I met a SSGT Daniels there. He is stationed at Camp Pendleton Marine Corp Base! We spoke for about 10 minutes on possibly bringing the race car down there and showing the trooops their families. It would be the same set up as I'm going to do at Ft. Sill. Oh how I hope this comes through! I gave him my e-mail address and I got his so, when I get back from this trip, I'm going to start setting that one up! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Also, we are in the process of setting up a showing for kids at an Elementary School.
Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you save me one of these!!!!! Am excited for you...hope the showings take off. Think WIN in Houston!!!! Go racegrl go!!!:)

    ReplyDelete