06 May 2009

No Houston : (

Due to the weather they are having back in Houston, we have decided to forego that race!

Instead we are going to take the time and travel through Arizona and stop in Flagstaff for a couple of days, then on to New Mexico for a couple of days. Fishing of course will be at the top of the list of things to do while we are visiting those places!

We should be in Ft. Sill by the 21st of May. What's really interesting is that the weekend that I'm sharing my car with all the Soldiers, it will have been exactly 17 years, 1 week, and 1 day since my Husband has been gone. I think this will prove to be a great tribute to him as well as the soldiers!
Anyway, it's amazing how time flies! Take care and I'll see you on the road!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sis. Catch a few fish for me. Cannt wait to see you, Glen and finally meet Brodie. We will have a blast when you get here. See ya on the 21st. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will have more fun fishing...instead of sitting around in the trailer waiting to race, if the weather decides to work with you! Be safe and send pictures of Brobro swimming...eat some fish for Rob, too...Roro.

    ReplyDelete