12 May 2009

I have a correction! : )

It seems as though I misunderstood the "Provide a ride" fundraiser that I'm going to be a part of.
It's as follows:
Provide A Ride, just as it says, provides a ride to the visually impaired. A ride on a motorcycle (100 riders, 100 passengers). Initially this event was to give the Visually Impaired persons a ride that were in the NU Vision Program but since the Legion Post #291 is assisting with the sponsoring of this event the VA Hospital has been contacted and we are hoping that some of those soldiers that are Visually Impaired will have the opportunity to take a ride on a motorcycle. 8/29/09.
Thank you Dar for the fix on this!
In NEW news, tomorrow is the day we are hitting the road!!! I'm so excited and nervous - I don't have any fingernails left!!! lol! But stay tuned because I will be posting pictures and writing our adventures all on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment